Date Version Reason For Change Author Reviewer
10/09/20 1.0 Initial Release N.Kadhim C.Clinton
This document has been created by Naq Cyber and has been provided to The Good Marketer as part of their subscription to the Naq Cyber service. The contents of this document are strictly controlled by Naq Cyber to ensure accuracy and conformance to laws and regulations. It is highly recommended that if any changes are required, The Good Marketer should contact Naq Cyber with their request. This document was prepared by Naq Cyber with the information provided to Naq Cyber by The Good Marketer at the time of production. It is wholly the responsibility of The Good Marketer to ensure its accuracy and the implementation of this document into The Good Marketer.
1. Website (hereinafter: “Website”) https://thegoodmarketer.co.uk/
2. Party responsible for processing personal data (hereinafter: “the controller”): The Good Marketer, established in 1 Primrose St, London, EC2A 2EX, with Company Number 10858906.
Access to the website
Access to and use of the website are strictly personal. You will refrain from using the data and information of this website for your own commercial, political or advertising purposes, as well as for any commercial offers, in particular unsolicited electronic offers.
All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations (animated) images, video images, sounds and all the technical applications that can be used to operate this website and more generally all the components used on this website, are protected by the laws on intellectual property. Any reproduction, repetition, use or modification, by any means whatsoever, of all or just part of it, including technical applications, without the prior written permission of the controller, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the controller may not take immediate action against any infringement, can not be considered as a tacit consent, nor of a waiver of any right to prosecute the infringing party.
Management of the website
For the purpose of proper management of the site, the controller may at any time:
• Suspend, interrupt, reduce or decline the access to the website for a particular category of visitors.
• Delete all information that may disrupt the functioning of the website or conflicts with national or international laws or is contrary to internet etiquette.
• Make the website temporarily unavailable in order to perform updates.
1. The controller is not liable for any failure, disturbances, difficulties or interruptions in the functioning of the website, causing the (temporary) inaccessibility of the website or of any of its functionalities. You, yourself, are responsible for the way you seek connection to our website. You need to take all appropriate steps to protect your equipment and data against hazards such as virus attacks on the Internet. Furthermore, you are responsible for which websites you visit and what information you seek.
3. The controller is not liable for any damages that incur to you or third parties or your equipment, as a result of your connection to or use of the website and you will refrain from any subsequent (legal) action against the controller. 4. If the controller is involved in a dispute because of your (ab)use of this website, he is entitled to (re)claim all subsequent damages from you.
Collection of data
1. Your personal data will be collected by The Good Marketer and its data processors.
2. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’).
3. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
4. The personal data that is collected on the website is used by The Good Marketer in order to maintain a (commercial) relationship with you and in order to carry out your application for our services. They are recorded in an electronic register.
Protection of data
Your data is protected by The Good Marketer and its processors in pursuance to all legal requirements set by the GDPR and other relevant (UK) law. The Good Marketer has taken technical and organizational security measures to protect your data, and requires its data processors to meet the same requirements. The Good Marketer has signed processing agreements with its processors to ensure an adequate level of data protection.
Your rights regarding information
1. Pursuant to Article 13 paragraph 2 sub b GDPR each data subject has the right to information on and access to, and rectification, erasure and restriction of processing of his personal data, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Each request must be accompanied by a copy of a valid ID, on which you put your signature and state the address where we can contact you.
3. Within one month of the submitted request, you will receive an answer from us.
4. Depending on the complexity and the number of the requests this period may be extended to two months
2. If any information is necessary in order to obtain access to certain features of the website, the controller will indicate the mandatory nature of this information when requesting these data.
Collected data and commercial offers
1. You may receive commercial offers from the The Good Marketer . If you do not wish to receive them (anymore), please send us an email to the following address: email@example.com.
2. Your personal data will not be used by our partners for commercial purposes.
3. If you encounter any personal data from other data subjects while visiting our website, you are to refrain from collection, any unauthorized use or any other act that constitutes an infringement of the privacy of the data subject(s) in question. The collector is not responsible in these circumstances.
The collected data are used and retained for the duration determined by law
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. Most cookies that we use are ‘session’ cookies and only exist for the time that you are using our site. This information is used to improve the user experience through website upgrades. Although most web browsers automatically accept cookies, many browsers’ settings can be set to decline cookies or alert you when a website is attempting to place a cookie on your computer. However, some of our services may not function properly if you disable cookies. The www.thegoodmarketer.co.uk website uses Google Analytics to understand how our website is being used in order to improve the user experience. This information such as the number of people coming to the site, how they got there and what they click on. No personal information is collected or store, so the data is totally anonymous. We do not allow Google to use or share our analytics data.
The following cookies are used by thegoodmarketer.co.uk:
|nQ_cookieId||The domain of this cookie is owned by Albacross. It is used as a analytical tools to identify the potential customers by setting a unique Id for the customers. The session Id is used to implement the preference choice made by the customer upon their re-visit.||1 year||Analytics|
|_ga||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.||2 years||Analytics|
|_gid||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the wbsite is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages viisted in an anonymous form||1 day||Analytics|
|_gat_gtag_UA_103292061_1||Google uses this cookie to distinguish users.||1 minute||Analytics|
|_fbp||This cookie is set by Facebook to deliver advertisement when they are on Facebook or a digital platform powered by Facebook advertising after visiting this website.||2 months||Advertisement|
|fr||The cookie is set by Facebook to show relevant advertisments to the users and measure and improve the advertisements. The cookie also tracks the behavior of the user across the web on sites that have Facebook pixel or Facebook social plugin.||2 months||Advertisement|
|vuid||This domain of this cookie is owned by Vimeo. This cookie is used by vimeo to collect tracking information. It sets a unique ID to embed videos to the website.||2 years||Analytics|
For more information about using, managing and deleting cookies for each electronic device, we invite you to consult the following link: the UK ICO.
Imagery and products offered
You cannot derive any rights from the imagery that accompanies any offered product on our website.
These conditions are governed by UK law. The court in the district where the collector has its place of business has the sole jurisdiction if any dispute regarding these conditions may arise, save when a legal exception applies.