We're Hiring: Paid Social Marketing Executive
Are you experienced in Paid Social – Facebook Ads and/or Google PPC? A year or more of experience?
Proven ability to develop lasting client relationships while delivering paid social marketing targets?
Able to optimise and audit paid campaigns, providing meaningful insights to the client and your fellow marketing team?
Are you looking for a hybrid London-based role where you can thrive and expand your career opportunities?
We’d love to hear from you.
We’re a rapidly growing team of Digital Marketers supporting the underdog – the small and medium-sized businesses who need to make their budget work hard for them. Every day in our fast-paced and exciting work environment is different, so you’ll always be energised.
Your new Paid Social Marketing Exec role with us:
As one of our new Paid Social Marketing Executives, you’ll:
- Lead and support with paid social campaigns for multiple B2B and B2C client accounts
- Develop and implement tailored marketing strategies for the weeks ahead
- Monitor and analyse paid social campaign performance,
- and recommend improvements in line with your team lead’s oversight.
- Collaborate in creating campaigns across social channels like Facebook, Instagram, Google, and more.
- Plus, you have the opportunity to grow and develop into one of our Go-To Agency experts for your specialised skills.
At The Good Marketer, it’s all about our team’s culture and ensuring we have the best talent. You’ll receive an exceptional 12-week training when you join, various team events, and unlimited training opportunities.
Unlimited Training Budget and a Learning/Growth Mindset:
What does ‘unlimited’ mean for your skills and career development with The Good Marketer?
- It means you’ll have an unlimited training budget.
- You put your curiosity and desire to learn into play within our company.
We’d love to hear from you if you have the following skills, experience and personality:
- Proven experience in Paid Social eg. Facebook/Instagram Ads and/or Google PPC experience
- Ideally, a marketing agency background or from a very busy/stretched in-house padi social role
- Desire to develop into a senior exec and then into account management
- Your proactive, can-do attitude is sure to work well within our team.
- An overview and understanding of conversion tracking and Digital Marketing best practices, plus
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
Here are some exciting benefits we offer:
- Salary: £25,000 to £28,000 depending on your current experience
- Hybrid working
- Encouraging you to work both in-office and from home
- An informal dress code
- Unlimited training budget
- Strong company culture – you’ll feel like you found your ‘people!”
- Regular conferences & events
- An opportunity to constantly learn and expand your knowledge
- Flexible working hours (core hours 10am-4pm)
- Private healthcare cash plan
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays per year.
- Two cute dogs in the office (or de-stressing buddies!)
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
At The Good Marketer, we’re committed to diversity.
Whoever you are, you’re welcome here, and we strive to create an inclusive team of unique personalities with common goals.
So what are you waiting for?
We’d love to hear from you if you’re ready for your next career move!
Let’s work together and achieve great success!
NOTE to Recruiters: The Good Marketer has an in-house team led by Your People Partners. If you’d like to be considered for the PSL, please reach out to them directly.