We're Hiring: Social Media Executive
We’re a (rapidly) growing team of Digital Marketers managing a range of small to medium-sized clients. It’s a fast-paced and exciting environment where no 2 days are the same.
As a successful Social Media Executive, you’re here to begin to build relationships with new and existing clients and create high quality social media content. You will become the agency’s go to expert for Organic Social Media and stay up to date with relevant trends to support the wider team.
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with clients by understanding their focus and anticipating their needs
- Create and deliver high-quality social media content on a day-to-day basis, project managing our output, be it for your own or other team member’s clients
- Creation and some management and building of strategy relating to organic social media – ensuring compliance with best practice.
- Ensure you understand the client business you are working on in the context of your day to day work.
- Perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented
- Ensure all projects are delivered to schedule and budget, ensuring profitability on your accounts including time management.
- Ensure brand consistency across clients and liaise with the wider content team to achieve this across the board
- Managing the creation of graphics in line with the restrictions of each platform
- Solve problems for clients by understanding and exceeding their expectations and remaining proactive.
- Effectively track your time via Harvest, in real time.
- Ensure processes are followed and any barriers and issues are calmly resolved
- Work with your clients on the setting of measurable campaign goals.
- Understand the results of your campaigns thoroughly so that you can be of support to the senior team in setting future plans.
- Where appropriate and with support, step up to take responsibility for running key meetings on a day-to-day basis both internal and external.
“It’s All About You” 🎶
We’re no songwriter but if you know the band then you’re automatically guaranteed an interview (here’s guessing!).
At The Good Marketer, we place a BIG emphasis on our culture and ensuring we have the very best talent in our team.
From a dedicated 12-week training plan when you join to monthly team events and a culture club, we want you to feel supported in your role. Not only that but we want you to LOVE it too.
However, it’s not all roses and sunshine and there’s no point trying to pretend it is! We’re not going to shy away from the fact that it’s hard work but it’s extremely rewarding and we love being able to see the impact our work has on our client’s livelihoods!
We also have a supportive culture in place and welcome feedback/change to make us the best of the best! After all, it’s not all work and no play!
Finally, we also don’t forget to say thank you and recognise your hard work.
Here’s what you need to impress us
- 1 + years of Organic Social Media experience
- Previous Client Account Management experience
- Comfortable working independently and managing a portfolio of clients
- A very high standard of written and spoken English
- Confident in managing your own schedule and time management
- Strong knowledge of Digital Marketing best practices
- A proactive, can-do attitude
Alongside a competitive salary and all the regular benefits, we offer;
- The opportunity to have your voice heard and your ideas implemented
- An opportunity to constantly learn and expand your knowledge
- Casual/relaxed dress code
- Hybrid working – both in-office and at-home
- Strong company culture – regular team events, creative calls, lunches and nights out
- Unlimited training budget per annum
- Regular conferences & events
- Progression plan
- Flexible working hours
- Up To 5 sick days and 2x personal “duvet days” per year
- Bi-Annual pay reviews
- Apple equipment and any extras to make home working as comfortable as possible
- Private Healthcare cash plan
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays per year
Commitment to Diversity
To us, diversity means more than just one thing, it encompasses race, sexual orientation, gender, religion, nationality and other abilities. And not all these things can be seen at face value.
Whoever you are, you are welcome at The Good Marketer. We are an inclusive and welcoming team of unique personalities with common goals, and we know that’s what makes us so creative and so great. We recognise that there is still work to be done here, but we are committed to introducing and progressing more diversity within The Good Marketer especially as we grow and develop as a company.
We Want To Hear From You
If you feel this describes you and you’re excited about being a critical part of our growing marketing agency, we’d love to hear from you.
We look forward to learning more about you and exploring whether this could be an awesome next career step for you.