We're Hiring: SEO Account Manager
Hello… It’s me! We were wondering…
Enough of Adele (as much as we love her) we’re here to talk all things SEO! If you live and breathe all things organic search and are on the hunt for a new challenge then you’re in luck.
Founded in 2017, we’re a dedicated Digital Marketing Agency in London and we’re looking for a talented SEO Account Manager to join our rapidly growing team.
Our mission is to help small-to-medium sized businesses gain visibility in the SERPs. As part of this role, you will be working across a wide range of industries from fashion to finance as well as working alongside our content writers and executives.
- Develop and maintain long term relationships with your clients, ensuring they are kept up to date on changes and progress within their campaign whilst dealing with any queries that arise.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations on your clients and prospective client’s websites in a clear, easy to understand format.
- Work alongside our content team to provide recommendations and execute strategies in coordination with your clients SEO goals.
- Manage our off-site Digital PR activity by sourcing new placements and developing relationships with our team of freelancers to ensure a high standard of work.
- Ensure all campaigns have measurable goals in place and gain client agreement on how they would like results reported.
- Analyse and report back on the success of your SEO campaigns on a monthly basis.
- Understand and be familiar with the stages and processes involved in developing and implementing SEO strategies
- Ensure processes are followed and any barriers and issues are calmly resolved.
- Take responsibility for running key meetings on a day to day basis, both internally and externally.
- Develop team management skills including effective delegation; prioritising workloads and motivating others to be at their best.
- Work with our web development team to deliver website projects on time and within budget – ensuring processes are followed.
- Demonstrate an understanding of your clients business context in your day to day communications with them and with your agency colleagues.
It’s All About You
Ok, not an Adele song but if you know the band then you’re automatically guaranteed an interview (here’s guessing!).
At The Good Marketer, we place a BIG emphasis on our culture and ensuring we have the very best talent in our team.
From a dedicated 12-week training plan when you join to monthly team events and a culture club, we want you to feel supported in your role. Not only that but we want you to LOVE it too.
However, it’s not all roses and sunshine and there’s no point trying to pretend it is! We’re not going to shy away from the fact that it’s hard work but it’s extremely rewarding and we love being able to see the impact our work has on our clients livelihoods!
We also have a supportive culture in place and welcome feedback/change to make us the best of the best! After all, it’s not all work and no play!
Finally, we also don’t forget to say thank you and recognise your hard work.
Here’s what you need to impress us
- 2 + years of Content SEO experience (preferably agency-side)
- A strong understanding of all aspects of On-Page and Off-Site SEO
- Previous experience using WordPress and Shopify.
- Experience and understanding of using Google Analytics / SEMRush / Ahrefs / Screaming Frog
- Comfortable working independently and managing a portfolio of clients
- Previous experience managing website projects from start to finish
- A very high standard of written and spoken English
- Confident managing own schedule and time management
- Strong knowledge in Digital Marketing best practices
- A proactive, can-do attitude
Alongside a competitive salary and all the regular benefits, we offer;
- The opportunity to have your voice heard and your ideas implemented
- An opportunity to constantly learn and expand your knowledge
- Casual/relaxed dress code
- Hybrid working – both in-office and at-home
- Strong company culture – regular team events, creative calls, lunches and nights out
- Unlimited training budget per annum
- Regular conferences & events
- Gifts for special occasions including birthdays and work anniversaries
- Progression plan
- Flexible working hours
- Apple equipment and any extras to make home working as comfortable as possible
- Private Healthcare cash plan
- 33 days holiday per year