We're Hiring: Senior Digital Marketing Executive
We’re a (rapidly) growing team of Digital Marketers managing a range of small to medium-sized clients. It’s a fast-paced and exciting environment where no 2 days are the same.
As a successful Senior Digital Marketing Executive, you’re here to lead your own accounts whilst using your industry experience to take a proactive approach in the management of Paid Social & PPC campaigns.
You will also take on any specialist responsibility you have an interest in developing and be the go-to Agency expert for that skill.
- Leading on multiple B2B and B2C client accounts.
- Acting as the primary point of contact for clients, establishing and sustaining positive relationships throughout their journey.
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies tailored to client needs and goals.
- Assisting with the set-up and implementation of conversion tracking for clients
- Analysing campaign and website performance data, providing insights, and recommending improvements.
- Leading the creation and development of client campaigns across a broad range of channels, including Facebook, Instagram, and Google.
- Managing client retainers and projects, monitoring campaign performance, and adjusting as needed.
- Coordinating with other team members to ensure campaign effectiveness.
- Working with the other Executives and Assistants to proactively present industry ‘interest pieces’ to the wider agency team.
- Assisting with the creation and implementation of all media plans for your clients.
- Ensuring all campaigns are measured as per client agreements.
- Ensuring processes are followed and any barriers and issues are calmly resolved & ensure all tasks are delivered to schedule and budget.
- Where appropriate and with support, step up to take responsibility for running key meetings on a day-to-day basis both internal and external.
- Ensuring all projects are delivered to schedule and budget, ensuring profitability on your accounts including time management.
“It’s All About You” 🎶
We’re no songwriter, but if you know the band, then you’re automatically guaranteed an interview (here’s guessing!).
At The Good Marketer, we place a BIG emphasis on our culture and ensuring we have the very best talent in our team.
From a dedicated 12-week training plan when you join to monthly team events and a culture club, we want you to feel supported in your role. Not only that, but we want you to LOVE it too.
However, it’s not all roses and sunshine, and there’s no point trying to pretend it is! We’re not going to shy away from the fact that it’s hard work, but it’s extremely rewarding, and we love being able to see the impact our work has on our client’s livelihoods!
We also have a supportive culture in place and welcome feedback/change to make us the best of the best! After all, it’s not all work and no play!
Finally, we also don’t forget to say thank you and recognise your hard work.
Here’s what you need to impress us
- 2 + years of Facebook/Instagram Ads Experience
- 1+ years of Google PPC Experience
- Previous Account Management experience
- Experience and understanding of using Google Analytics (preferably GA4)
- Strong understanding of conversion tracking
- Comfortable working independently and managing a small portfolio of clients
- A very high standard of written and spoken English
- Confident in managing your own schedule and time management
- Strong knowledge of Digital Marketing best practices
- A proactive, can-do attitude
Alongside a competitive salary and all the regular benefits, we offer;
- The opportunity to have your voice heard and your ideas implemented
- An opportunity to constantly learn and expand your knowledge
- Casual/relaxed dress code
- Hybrid working – both in-office and at-home
- Strong company culture – regular team events, creative calls, lunches and nights out
- Unlimited training budget per annum
- Regular conferences & events
- Gifts for special occasions, including birthdays and work anniversaries
- Progression plan
- Flexible working hours
- Up To 5 sick days and 2x personal “duvet days” per year
- Annual pay reviews
- Apple equipment and any extras to make home working as comfortable as possible
- Private Healthcare cash plan
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays per year
Commitment to Diversity
To us, diversity means more than just one thing; it encompasses race, sexual orientation, gender, religion, nationality and other abilities. And not all these things can be seen at face value.
Whoever you are, you are welcome at The Good Marketer. We are an inclusive and welcoming team of unique personalities with common goals, and we know that’s what makes us so creative and so great. We recognise that there is still work to be done here, but we are committed to introducing and progressing more diversity within The Good Marketer, especially as we grow and develop as a company.
We Want To Hear From You
If you feel this describes you, and you’re excited about being a critical part of our growing marketing agency, we’d love to hear from you.
We look forward to learning more about you and exploring whether this could be an awesome next career step for you.