We're Hiring: Paid Media Account Director
We’re seeking an experienced Paid Media Account Director to join a rapidly growing specialist digital marketing agency in London.
This is the ideal opportunity for an experienced Paid Media Account Manager with either a Digital Marketing or e-commerce background to play an important role in helping some exciting brands generate more sales.
As a Paid Media Account Manager, you’re likely looking to step up in your career.
What you’ll be doing
The Paid Media Account Director will:
- Be responsible for the Paid Social and PPC strategy for a portfolio of clients
- Be the agency’s go-to for best practice on reporting, tracking and analytics
- Be the point of contact for onboarding clients and continue to develop valuable relationships for client growth and retention
- Contribute to nurturing prospects and bringing new clients into the portfolio
- Use your Digital Marketing experience to offer integrated strategies for your team to implement
- Analyse data and report on client finances and agency revenue to help drive business growth
- Report to the Founder/Director
- Be a key member of the leadership team and driving the agency forward
If you have Senior in your current job title:
We appreciate you may have the word Senior in your current job title. Agencies tend to have a structure within which they work, and depending on the size of your current agency, you may have to wait for someone to move up before securing the Director seat. Come and chat with us instead.
As a small, yet mighty, marketing agency with hundreds of happy clients, currently a small 20-25 person agency, we may just be able to offer you more opportunities than your current agency.
2024 is going to be a big one for us, and we’d love a strong, experienced Paid Media Account Director on board to take full ownership. Could this be your next career move?
You’ll need the following experience, skills and personality to apply:
- Previous experience working within the Digital Marketing or industry as an experienced Senior Account Manager with an emphasis on Paid Media or Senior Paid Media Account Manager
- Agency experience is essential
- Able to consistently bring in new clients to the agency by utilising our proven marketing and sales strategies
- Excellent communication skills to build relationships with existing and prospective clients
- Comfortable analysing data to create reports and spot opportunities for growth and upselling
- A commercially driven mindset to work against business KPIs and report to the team, clients and the agency leadership team
- Autonomous in nature to manage a small team and multiple brands effectively
What you’ll get in return for your experience:
- This is a great role offering a salary of up to £55k depending on experience;
- A bonus scheme linked to new business;
- Flexible working with options (2 days in the London office);
- 25 days holiday + 1 per year up to 30 days;
- A healthcare cash back plan and Employee Assistance Program;
- Regular team socials;
- A collaborative work environment with a lovely office space; and
- The opportunity to work across a variety of B2B and D2C clients.
If you’re an experienced Senior Account Manager or an experienced Senior Paid Media Manager looking to step up and are interested in discovering more, we’d love to hear from you.